Random Acts of Kindness Ideas for Kids
– Rake a neighbor’s leaves.
– Give flowers to a checker at the grocery store.
– Help someone load their groceries into the car.
– Shovel snow off someone’s drive way.
– Clean up trash from your local park.
– Serve at a homeless shelter or food pantry.
– Collect items for your local food pantry.
– Give a gift to your teacher.
– Help another student carry her books.
– Take a meal to an elderly or sick neighbor.
Try some of these random acts of kindness ideas for kids.
Bless someone with kindness today!